Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies


This cookie isn't green... and it's not particularly healthy... but I thought I'd share anyway! :D  
Well... I DID use "natural" peanut butter (the one with only peanuts, palm oil, little salt, and molasses)... *shrug*.  


I found this recipe on Pinterest on how to make super easy peanut butter cookies.  
It says that its only 36 calories per cookie.  Those huge cookies are NOT 36 calories.  
I made 38 smaller ones and those are like 50 calories each.  Those huge ones must be like 100+ calories.  :P

Anyway, they were SO easy to make.  I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I love baking.  
However, I broke my mixer so I've been baking less.

This recipe doesn't require a mixer.  Just a spoon. :D  


I made small dough balls and placed them on the cookie sheet. 
I also made sure to spread them out because I didn't want it to become one huge cookie like the one on the recipe.  


They actually didn't spread that much...  




These cookies are deeeeeelicious!  YUM!! 
No butter, no flour, no vanilla extract... so easy!!!
(By the way... my homemade vanilla extract is pretty much done! stay tuned for pictures!!)


RECIPE

SUPER Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (The recipe says healthy, but I think they're just... normal cookies hahaha)

- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar (I used a little less than 1/2 brown and a little less than 1/2 white)
- 1 Egg
- 1 TSP Baking Soda

1.  Mix peanut butter and sugar.
2.  Mix in egg and baking soda.
3.  Make dough balls and place on cookie sheet.
4.  Bake at 350F for 8 to 9 minutes (recipe says 10, but it seemed too much for me).  


That's all! 


Let me know if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...