Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Adventures in Juicing: Juice Fast - Day 4 of 5

Yesterday, I said that we were gonna start breaking our fast today by eating veggies and fruits in addition to the juice meals...


Well, during the day, the only thing I chewed on was... 2 orange slices and a slice of watermelon.


I just didn't feel like eating.


I just kept juicing and drank that for meals.




For dinner, though, we had more to chew on.




H made veggie broth out of the veggies we had in the fridge and we drank hot veggie broth. YUM. 


We also ate a kale/swiss chard/spinach/cucumber salad with Hiro's homemade dressing made out of veggies we had plus lemon. YUM. 

Still nothing other than veggies and fruits, but we got to chew. :) 

We pretty much just chewed on what we would've juiced for dinner. 
We will continue to juice tomorrow and eat at night, too. Probably add other stuff back in. I'm excited.


I'm looking forward to eating again.  
Er... like, something other than raw veggies and fruits.  



I'm looking forward to sharing all the juicing recipes and which ones we liked... and didn't like as much. :) 

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...