Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adventures in Juicing: Juice Fast - Day 2 of 5

Here we are at day 2 of my juice fast.

I'm still not getting that "I'm hungry" feeling.  I'm doing ok.
I'm not hungry.... but I want to chew on something.  :/

The WORST was making Y's dinner today.
I sauteed some kale, swiss chard, tomatoes, and baked tofu and added in pasta and cheese with some garlic.

OMG, it smelled SO GOOD.
*sigh*


I had a total of 4 glasses of juice today.

We made a delicious "just-fruits" juice for our afternoon snack.

YUMMMMM!!!!


- Strawberries
- Oranges
- Nectarines
- Pineapple spears
- Apples

DELICIOUS~!!!

It was such a welcome difference from all the other veggie/fruit juices.


Overall, I'm feeling okay.
A bit more lethargic today.  I read that people go through this phase as the body is getting rid of toxins. The "I'm-so-full-of-energy" feeling is supposed to come soon.  I sure hope so.
I also felt a little faint when I stood up sometimes.

Time for my dessert!! Dessert = sparkling water.  Yum.  hahaha. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...