Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No 'Poo Tuesday Report - Week 7


Quick report.

Things are going well.

I mentioned that I'm going on tour on the east coast this week.
Leaving tomorrow early morning.
Gone until Sunday night.

I'm sad, but I can't go "no 'poo" while I'm on tour.

I can't think of a way to carry the no 'poo mixture on board and I can't make it there because I don't know what kind of water they have. If they happen to have hard water like we do here, there will be no where for me to boil water and I don't want to trouble my group and go get distilled water. Our schedule is packed as it is.

So, for 5 days, I'm going back to 'poo.

Hope it doesn't mess things up.

Otherwise, everything is going good. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...