Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

No 'Poo Tuesday Report - Week 6


Making the ACV mixture stronger and less diluted totally worked!
My hair is not dry and static-y anymore! Yay!!!

I'm kind of at the point where I miss that nice shampoo/conditioner smell.
I know that's one of the selling points for shampoo and conditioner.
I don't mind the ACV smell, but... still, I miss that shampoo/conditioner yummy smell.

I gotta keep reminding myself that the fragrance is just one of the bad things about those products and that there are so many other chemicals in them that are super bad, too.

Plus, my hair is still healthy looking and clean. The only thing missing is that fragrance. I wonder if I can add my own somehow?

(For my No 'Poo recipe and previous entries, check out "No 'Poo" under the categories on the right side!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...