Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Major money saving coupon trip!

I just came home from shopping at Ralph's!

I use coupons. I search the internet for deals. BUT I am not one of those "Extreme Couponing" people. I don't buy 200 deodorant sticks or 500 toothbrushes. I'm your everyday, couponing mom. :)


Ralph's has these "buy 10 participating items, save $5" deals a few times throughout the year. I like to take advantage of this event. It's super store savings topped off with coupons I have.


All this would've come out to $34.53.
I saved $33.48. That's a 96.96% savings!!!

I only paid $1.05.

:D


Here's proof. :P


I know that not all those things are the most "green" things I could've gotten. However, it's all a balancing thing for me. There were so many other things I could've gotten for dirt cheap, but it was SUPER SUPER unhealthy or stuff we wouldn't use.

With the money I saved, I can go to the farmer's market and get fresh, locally grown produce.

How do you save on groceries? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...